Lorn Potter skrev:
Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
Hi!

Is it possible to have both Qtopia and OM environments on one phone?
One could be able to chooses system on startup (such as grub or lilo
chooses Linux or Windows ;). That would be useful - you could use
Qtopia env as a phone during day but at night you could reboot to OM
and start hacking ;)

No need to boot two systems.

The way I originally ported Qtopia to the neo was putting Qtopia on the
sd, symlinking /opt/Qtopia to that, stopping gsmd and all the x-server,
and running the qtopia startup script.

This probably could be a choice at init time, or some 'app' in Neo/Qtopia that
does this.

Is there any documentation on this? A wikipage or something. This is how I want to try/use Qtopia.

Don't know any of OpenMokos init system (yet, my GTA01 is on the way ;-), but something equal to switching run level to switch forth and back between OpenMoko ui and Qtopia ui would be perfect!

/LaH