Butt... For the old GTA01, that have the old chip, and that will not be used in the future, it is completely sufficient with a binary driver accessible thru the same interface as the GTA02 phones (even if it needs to be some function limitations). That's what originally stated anyway.

Not getting GPS functionality at all on GTA01 will make me a bit sad thou.

As I think Harald mentioned, we are working on this. We do not intend to abandon GPS functionality for GTA01 owners. I will update you as I get news.

Michael