Richard Reichenbacher wrote:
Lorn,
I just flashed over the latest image you uploaded. Upon receiving a call, the phone does not ring, I cannot hear the other person they cannot hear me and the alarm clock doesn't ring. Odd thing though is that when I place a call I can be heard and they can hear me. I'm also curious what the state is with getting the gsmhandset.state file working properly. The feedback from the gsm antennae is still very loud and noticeable. Do you think this might be a hardware design flaw from mic being located too close to the gsm antenna?

Actually it's odd. All of a sudden with the last phone call I recieved the state switching seems to have fixed itself. Everything from the alarm, phone calls and media player work fine. I did have to restart qtopia a few times, maybe that did it.