Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Tilman Baumann wrote:
>> But i find both Buttons on the phone very cumbersome. Because they are
>> so small and embeded in the case.
>> But this is a conpletely different story...
>> *g*
>
> Yes, the buttons are a nightmare. Sorry about that, but we inherited
> the design. This will be fixed with a completely new case for the successor
> to GTA02.
Looking forward for that. Emancipating from the inherited case design
sounds like the ultimate akt of freedom for the nerds. :))

For now, will probably just stick a blob of epoxy on the power button.
The home button works well enough.

A little bit higher cap for the power button would fix that issue. But i
guess you have already considered that option. :)

Regards
  Tilman