On 29/11/2007, Gabriel Ambuehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 23:41:11 andy selby wrote:
>
> > I left a message on the blog to contact Sean (hope that's alright), I
> > should have mentioned something about enlightenment on the neo because
> > they seem to like iPhone like eye candy.
>
> Aren't they in essence describing a stripped down N800?

Pretty much, although reading through the site there seems to be no
clear vision on how to go about building it,  only a lot of high end
specs, that it should look like apple made it and it should work with
apple peripherals.
The comment I left seems to have been removed, well If they haven't
contacted FIC (or anybody) about their candidate designs its probably
too late now.
Meh... ....forget I mentioned it.

>Jay Vaughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I would dearly love being able to buy GTA02's in bulk - say 20 at a
>time, personally.

FIC are planning to do this with GTA02, so local resellers can
distribute them instead of end users paying for international shipping
and tax like us lot with our GTA01's.