Zeth Green wrote:

Back to the topic, I am interested in OpenMoko for two reasons. Firstly, and most importantly, as has been previously expressed, the current Android platform proposals and similar Linux phones such as motorola's own Linux platform are thoroughly uninteresting to me so far, there are already a million phones that let you develop within the Java sandbox only.

Note that Motorola are planning a native sdk in the near future for their "motomax' gui or whatever they are currently calling it.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech