Hello,

I've researched this a little, and this is what I've learned:

1. We are still looking at a number of different batteries, so there is no "final" capacity or feature set determined yet.

2. The capacity will most likely be around 1200mA.

If you find any place on the wiki that says something other than 1200mA, can you please make the correction? You may reference this email.

Michael

Michael Shiloh wrote:
(Please help by changing the subject when the topic changes)

I'll look into this.

Michael

Denis wrote:
The wiki page http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_GTA02_Hardware says "1200mAh lithium battery charges when connected to powered host", but the page http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_GTA02_Battery says it's a 1700mAh one. So where is the typo?

2008/2/6, Christopher Earl <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Maybe a typo in the GTA02 hardware wiki, here is the link

    http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_GTA02_Hardware

     >>> Denis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> 02/05/08
    8:04 PM >>>
    The wiki history showes that Feb, 3rd it still was 1700mAh. Can
    anybody from OpenMoko confirm whether it is correct?