Andre Lanvermann wrote:
Oooh, the it seems i missunderstood the previous Messages. I was sure that there is NO Charger
for the NEO Except the USB Port of a Computer. Im sorry :(

Greetings

Andre

Hi Andre, and welcome to the project.

You have to distinguish between the two models of Neo.

There was no charger for the Neo 1973.

There will be a charger for the Neo Freerunner, which has the secret resistor jOERG mentions below.

Michael