Jeff Andros ha scritto:

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Thufir <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:23:07 +0100, kenneth marken wrote:

    like pidgin for im support of any kind.

    Now *that* is a cool idea :)

probably not pidgin itself, it's not set up for a full screen display... but libpurple is the engine behind pidgin, all that's needed is a custom front-end

Personally, I'd like to see a plugin for pidgin that turns it into an IM proxy... the NEO would connect in to my system here and use pidgin on it... that way I have unified logs, a single place to sign in, etc

I was thinking that maybe the same way should be used for chatting (and maybe more) with skype clients until an openmoko version of skype will be relesed (maybe based on that for Nokia maemo) since the closed (blah...!) skype client supports has API that maybe could help us!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/