Thanks, I wasn't aware the Freerunner files had also been posted. Now we just need some people with Pro/E to do some conversions.

Daniel Willmann wrote:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:56:56 -0700
Jeremiah Flerchinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, to respond to myself, but I just remembered something.
I've heard the GTA01 and GTA02 have similar cases, but it hasn't
been confirmed if they are identical.
Actually Michael did confirm they're not identical, but the nature of the differences are currently unknown. I'll wait until these are
known, because I will only have a GTA02 (or 2).

Well, anyone with access to Pro/E can now check:
http://downloads.openmoko.org/CAD/

Regards,
Daniel Willmann