I mean we could also use the open moko to chiptune the engine of our car or to control the ABS/ESP. or we could make it run the car so that nobody needs to pay attension to the road but is that really nessesary or a good idea? I mean it is not a super computer having a really large scale Cpu. and besides that I curently don't have any GPS I wonder how I did find my way through mess till now. maybe because there are in some rare cases big signs and yeah those are not even digital.

The point is there might be some rare cases where we don't absolutely need a digital helper telling us how to handle a situation. We might have reason enough by ourself.