steve ha scritto:
  This is a very difficult issue. . Let me Nutshell it.

Imho, not so much!

  1. We have a custom charger that can fast charge the phone.
  2. Standard usb chargers will work just fine.

[CUT]
Some people philosophically believe we shouldn't do custom chargers.

So, I get to sort through this. But to begin with the early adopters, the
developers.

This is a too restricted view imho, but I respect it. Anyway I simply think that the custom chargers aren't so bad if you publish their specs. Also the freerunner itself is a custom/non-standard device but people simply is waiting for it!

Who buy the phone first, will get a fast charger.

Ok, I hope to be one of these so, but I really think that you shouldn't add this limitation (especially if you hope to sell Freerunner also to people actually addicted to this community).

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/