I had that issue for a couple of days when I created a
folder to store the messages I was reciving from this
list, but it was way worse. I recived some time ten or
more times the same messages, but they had all the same
time (hour and minute), and these two I got from Mo
Abrahams have different times.

Besides this mail from Mo and the time I set up a folder
to store everithing wich includes Openmoko, no, I don't
have that problem.

Hope that helps.

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -

messages

Stefan Misch escribió:
I have the same problem and ironically I got this "Nope, not me" twice.

I'm pretty sure, I did not subscribe twice, because I do not get every mail twice, only a rare few of them.

I checked the headers of both mails and they seem to be identical save for the Message-Id. (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> vs. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

It's pretty weird. I always thought it was just someguy accidently sending messages twice.

All best,
Stefan

Mo Abrahams wrote:
Nope, not me