Flemming Richter Mikkelsen wrote:

Please do not ask for this. It would give OM so much extra work. The reason
for the 10-pack deal is that since it saves OM time and money, we get
a discount.
If you want OM to handle individual payments for group orders, they would
have much work with arranging this (deadline for when all in the group must
have payed, group_order_id to identify to which group you pay, etc)

I already told you that you can write a CONTRACT between YOU and the HUB
person. That will GARANTE you the PHONE OR MONEY BACK!
Please, instead of complaining, write this contract and maybe share it with
others.

OM has already given us a very low price. I do not believe the price
on the phone
covers all the expenses they have, so do not ask for a general 10% discount.

Please order a single phone if you have so much problems with a group order.

(I write this because I also want to buy a GTA04. I just want the open phones
and I don't understand why people complain about everything all the time)

There is no need to use this tone. I already apologize about my idea. It was only an idea. I was not knowing that it was so difficult and so expensive for Openmoko. Also I want a GTA04, and also I want that OM employers are focused only in their work.

It was only an idea to improve Freerunner sales, it was not to have my 10% discount. It was more to save some expedition fees, that for me that I live in Europe will be a bit big.

So, please learn to understand mail that are a complain from mail that are ideas. It was only an idea. It will avoid a lot of flames, that I think is the last thing we need.

Regards
Michele Renda