Well yes, I will have to pay 15% of the value of the Freerunner,
but they don't need to know that the real value of the Freerunner
is 400 dollars. You could send it as a very low cost device and I
won't pay that much for taxes. I've done that before.

Besides, I really want the pouch an the headset. = D

Could you?

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -

ian douglas escribió:
I've never shipped anything to Mexico, but I know from experience that shipping to Canada can cost extra money with customs, etc., so if that's the same with Mexico, you might be better off buying a single unit?

Anyone else know?

Kosa wrote:
Is there any chance I can join your group and ask you
or the one who gets the babies to ship one to me to
the Mexico City?

I have some friends who want to get one, but they
want to see it before buying it, and I think there won't
be a mexican group this time.

Thanks

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -

ian douglas escribió:
Assuming that Steve's last timelines are semi-accurate, unless more interest is generated by the end of the month, the Los Angeles group only has 4 interested parties -- would the other Southern California groups be willing to combine if none of us can reach enough orders for the 10-pack discount?