Hugo Mills ha scritto:
On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 06:22:00PM +0100, Mo Abrahams wrote:
Hmm, hopefully someone else will shed more light on that. I know
different cultures have numbers that are considered unlucky, for example
13 in a lot of western cultures (not sure why),

   One theory is because it was the number of people present at the
Last Supper.

   Hugo.

Or simply there are 2 ideas that come in my mind:
1) GTA03 as a development release (like the kernel tree, 2.4 usable, 2.5 development, 2.6 usable)

2) there is another milestone for the GTA02, the mass market phone, actually the hardware is fine, but the software still has some bugs and it's incomplete in some part

Cya!
Pietro