steve wrote:
Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
Then it is probably time to ask the question: from a european user
perspective, will it be better to place (single-unit) orders directly at
Openmoko via the website or go via Pulster (official distributor no?)?
Our web shop will direct you to both. you choose.

Well... I've contacted Pulster about group orders and its price and he answered me:

Christph Pulster wrote:
about 10 pack orders - we try to be cheaper than the 10-order-
pack-price ! so no need to collect ten local buyers.

This sounds so good...! I'm waiting for official news (and maybe infos about the gifts too)...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/