Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano wrote:
Rodolphe Ortalo ha scritto:
Bonjour! [...]

Well i'm glad to see that you can talk french but this is a public ml and not everybody know frenc (me for example) so i (and other people) can't understand anything of what you said. So please talk in english, imagine what could happend if the asian people will stop writing in with our letter and start to write in chinese with their ideograms (i like them but i can't understand nothing)...
Hello,

Sorry about that - I guess this message was intended to me only. By the way, Openmoko seems to be a catalyst for finding fellow geeks : Rodolphe diplomed in the same engineering school (Supélec) as I did ; I also got news of an old friend I had lost contact with for 5 years...

There's a French saying about that : "Le monde est petit" :) (World's a small place)

--
Phyce