ian douglas wrote:
I think that knowing a "best case scenario" (where you stay in the same location), you get about 6 hours of talk time, is still helpful. Cell phone manufacturers typically report a "best case scenario" when reporting talk time and standby time, with the legalese and fine print stating that "your results may vary" from their data.

Thoughts?

I agree, and we can't ask you more than testing like you're doing.

Unfortunately I don't live always in places where's there's full GSM signal strength (there are mountains, here! :P), so I already thought to this issue, but I didn't hope in test in this scenario...

The only thing I'm asking to you, Ian, is to report the GSM signal strength in your testing zone, just to complete the informations you've already given.

Anyway, I'll appreciate so much if another one of the lucky Freerunner owners could make a battery test (also just a "standby" one) in a place with low GSM coverage...

Thanks again!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/