Ilja O. wrote:
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Ian Darwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vinc Duran wrote:
I like the stolen phone sms message.
Me too. When can I start erasing the phones of people I don't like? :-)

You'll have to try hard to guess 120 random alphanumeric (at least) characters.

Agreed, I was being facetious (as in: ":-) implied". But don't write down your password!?

Seriously, a neat idea. It might work, with the right hooks into the sms receiver code and the right key management infrastructure (said infrastructure running on a really secure OS (think OpenBSD) in a highly secure server room.