Carsten,
There is any posibility to change the screen resolution without reboot?
If we can do so we can dinamically change it to got the best of two worlds, a
high resolution for almost statical screens to webbrowsing, doc editing,
picture viewing, an a low resolution to mame, video playback(?), and anything
else doesn't fit on high res. It can be done?

Regards