Dale Maggee wrote:

> /bin/sh: /usr/bin/scummvm: not found
>
> which is very odd, because I can type "/usr/bin/scum[TAB]", and it
> autocompletes to scummvm. the file is marked as executable. I can't see
> anything wrong.
>
> does anyone have any Ideas?

For binaries this may indicate an OABI/EABI issue. There are different
binary formats for ARM; Openmoko now uses EABI but binaries built for
other platforms may be OABI. If you have binutils you can run "readelf
-l <program>" and look for the "Requesting program interpreter:" line.

If it's a shell script, then it may be a similar problem with the
command interpreter, e.g. if the script's first line is "#!/bin/bash"
but you do not have /bin/bash installed.

p.s. I just checked the wiki page that was mentioned up-thread, and it
looks like it's pointing to an old package from the "2007.1" days when
Openmoko was using OABI binaries. There's a bitbake recipe for scummvm
in OE so it should be easy to build an updated package if there's not
one already available in the feeds.