Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
"Michael 'Mickey' Lauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Sounds like a good plan. Let me note that by just using ogspd from the FSO framework, you could skip 1)-3) and go right to 5) (dunno about 4).

For editing openstreetmap it is also useful to capture short audio
comments. This can be easily done by starting recording when AUX is
pressed and stopping it when it is released.

Yes ... that's what I'm having in mind also. I was thinking to integrate this functionality into TangoGPS .. unfortunately my C++ & GTK skills are very small :(

Alexander