Hello Tim

"Tim Erwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     Is there any tutorial or howto to configure qtopia on a Freerunner? So
>     far, I could not even manage to get DNS over usb0.
>
> Have you looked here: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qtopia_on_FreeRunner

Yes, of course. But the page doesn't say much beyond the installation
process. But then the questions begin: How to get suspend working? How
to install language packages? (The Wiki page mentions that English and
German are supported out of the box, but the only option I have in the
language settings is American.) Where to store music files so that the
media player recognizes them? How to connect to the internet without
plugging the phone into a desktop machine? What is possible on the
Openmoko, what is not yet implemented? In the meantime I found out
some of the questions by try and error. But there must be a handbook
or something.

Greetings

Sven