Hi all,

I managed to acces my SD Card (SanDisk SDSDQ-8192-E11M) using a slow 5000000 clock.

My uboot version is 1.3.2-moko12
downloaded 9/6/2008 [1]_

.. [1] http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/gta02v5_and_up-u-boot.bin

but here is more question about u-boot_env

Of course during my pilgrimage I borked completely my environment and had to use devirginator I connected to the uboot boot prompt via putty and copied/pasted what I wanted. I witnessed some strange chars on screen, I think my bork came for that reason

Question 1
-----------
I see that devirginator can generate a new boot config
and then it's just a matter of loading it with dfu-utils
Does anyone have spec of the file?
I'd rather have a small python script that can generate a conf from a text or xml file than edit with setenv I understood (maybe wrongly ?) that it's a binary file that requires to be of a certain size, include a CRC32 checksum ....
Couldn't find more info on this list or the wiki

Question 2
-----------
When I had errors, the screens almost flashes on the error. I hadn't enough time to read it.
Is there a way to slow this ?

best regards
NiL
begin:vcard
fn:Nicolas LAURANCE
n:LAURANCE;Nicolas
org:Zindep
adr;quoted-printable:;;25, rue de l'ancienne Mairie;Bourgbarr=C3=A9;;35230;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultant
tel;work:02 99 57 03 09
tel;fax:02 99 57 03 69