> Any recent OM kernel package should have this already.  I don't know
> what the deal is with Debian and which config they use.  The ones that
> OM use to generate the packages are defconfig-gta01 and defconfig-gta02,
> these are set to cook modules for g_ether and the other gadgets.

debian should use the same kernel as fso does (at least i do and other
too, according to postings here and elsewhere).
but it seems, fso somehow changes the kernel (since suspending only works
with the fso kernel) -- and that change seems to be subject to great
confidentiality, since none of the fso guys answers questions, how to
update the kernel on debian ...