Am 17.09.2008 um 12:57 schrieb Lothar Behrens:

Am 17.09.2008 um 12:25 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Does this[1] work?

[1]http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wifi#Using_the_GUI_on_2008.8

"
After connecting using the GUI, you may also need to run "udhcpc eth0" manually in the terminal to get DNS entries added to your resolv.conf. You may also need to run "ifdown usb0" to remove the routing issue caused by
having both interfaces up at the same time.
"

I have seen documentation on howto make manually the changes in resolv.conf out of the wpa_supplicatnt script. but this would be the better line of code to be
insertted into that file :-)

Maybe this is a note for the wiki page ?

The command seems to be better in /etc/network/interfaces :-)

Sample I have tested with

# ifdown eth0 && ifup eth0 &

# Wireless interfaces
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
        udhcpc eth0
        wireless_mode managed
        wireless_essid any

Lothar

Thanks

Lothar

Hi,

I have always the problem, when WLAN starts, that I do not get
configured /etc/resolv.conf automatically.

Are there any tips around that helps this problem to get fixed ?

Thanks, Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2