On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 00:08, Cédric Berger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I installed it on 2008.8 (testing base), and when I try to run it I get :
> wesnoth: symbol lookup error: wesnoth: undefined symbol:
> _ZN5boost9iostreams4zlib8deflatedE

libboost version installed was from om repository, version  1.33.1-r2

I had to do  opkg -force-downgrade libboost-iostreams1.33.1_1.33.1-r1_armv4t.ipk
(I used ipk from
http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22124&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
)

this resolved previous error.

not all ok yet though... now I have :
error audio: Could not initialize audio: No available audio device
error

I tried "aoss wesnoth" audio error disappeared but still have "error"
and after initializing screen it stops (only reach end of progress
bar, "loading title screen").