El día Monday, November 10, 2008 a las 03:02:50PM +0100, Marcus Bauer escribió:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:31:20 +1300
> Glen Ogilvie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > A friend and myself are planning on contribute to TangoGPS.  Looking
> > for the git / svn repository we can pull the latest source from?
> > Does anyone know if a repository for tangogps exists?  The latest on
> > the tangogps.org website is 0.9.3, release in march.
>
> Hi Glen,
>
> the last release was from end of August ;-)
>
> I have the next release ready and will try to get it out this week.
> Am still developing tarball only but will switch to GIT and put up
> somewhere a repository.
>
> Marcus

Hello Marcus,

Is it somehow planned to have a feature in TangoGPS that it let me
pick-up a POI from the database and moves TangoGPS to that position as
the current lat/long, i.e. center this position in the map, and even with
the stored zoom level when it was entered into POI database?

Would be nice...

Thx

        matthias

--