On Dec 10, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

Rodney Myers wrote:
On Dec 8, 2008, at 2:55 AM, arne anka wrote:
doesn't your /etc/fstab contain an entry for /mnt/flash or so?
from installing debian on sd i got
/dev/mtdblock6  /mnt/flash      jffs2
defaults,noatime,noauto         0 2

which mounts the internal flash -- not sure, though, how stable the
device
name is ...
I think I did see something like that. I will look later, and see what
is there.

Yes the task can be done by using:
mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock6 /media/mount-point

It was mounted, and I was able to edit the phone itself, back to as original as I could remember.

I was able to ssh into the phone itself (finally), but have been unable to see anything (debian computer I am ssh'ing from, or the net).

Thats my next project.

Thanks for the tips.