On Wednesday 18 March 2009 03:52:51 Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
                > The Wiki says, in part:
                >  Choosing a distribution Official/current. As of December
2008, the phones
                > ship with Om 2007.2 <http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2007.2>.
                > It is not supported by Openmoko Inc. anymore. The branch
currently
                > supported by Openmoko Inc. is Om 2008.12
                > <http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2008.12_Update>
                >
                > ~~~~~~~~~~
                > I'm puzzled why OpenMoko ships phones with a distribution
                > that's no longer supported.
                >
                > ---
                > Ron K. Jeffries

                A friend of mine received his revA6 Freerunner in January and
afaik it was
                shipped wirth Om2008.x. Because of the boot time I believe it
was 2008.12 but
                I haven't seen it myself... He just told me about the black
illume theme.

If he didnt tell you about the initial harsh ping, then for sure it wasn't Om
2007.x ;-)

regards
Juan Lucas