Dear list,

I have seen that the default font used by Openmoko (at least from Java (Jalimo)
apps) is very rich and supports the Arabic alphabet, so it's relatively easy to
translate any app.

Will someone please translate the attached little dictionary into the Arabic
language? It's just 50 words or so. If it's possible, I'd like a version that
can be understood in all the Arabic-speaking world, from Casablanca to Oman ;-)

Simply open the attached file with OpenOffice, translate, save and send back.
I'll then encode the characters conveniently.

The goal is having this screenshot in Arabic instead of Hebrew:

http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/exo1.png

Regards,
Juan Lucas