                De: community-boun...@lists.openmoko.org en nombre de Joseph
Reeves
                Enviado el: lun 06/07/2009 17:58
                Para: List for Openmoko community discussion
                Asunto: Re: which gps app can do this?

                gvSIG Mobile 0.1.4 was released today, here's a guide that
should help you:

                http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com/download/

                Create a shapefile of your coast line (or download a shapefile
for a
                country) and you should be good to go.

http://blogs.thehumanjourney.net/finds/entry/unofficial_gvsig_mobile_0_1

                Cheers, Joseph