Hello,

I developed my own GPS application for QtExtended 4.4.3 on my Neo Freerunner.
It use native Qt APIs and doesn't require X. It display maps from OpenStreetMap
by default, but can also be configured to get them from Yahoo or VirtualEarth.
I'm not sure for Google, I gave up trying for now.

I will continue to maintain it for my personal usage. I have no idea if it may
interest someone, but, if any interest, I released the package, the source
code, and some documentation here:

http://tvuillaume.free.fr/NeronGPS

The User's Guide provide you with some screenshots and information about what
the application is able to achieve.

Unfortunately, pixmap drawing performances looks degraded on QtMoko (I tested
with v14), impacting performances when moving in the map. This is much better
on the original QtExtended 4.4.3. If anybody have an idea about where it may
come from, and if something can be done to improve, I would be interested.

Best Regards,
Thierry