Hi,

after reading docs here [1] I implemented some function in my program to
release all resources if battery capacity drops below a user defined value.
The docs say a wall charger reports 100, but looking at dbus it reports the
current capacity of the battery while charging, see here:

r...@om-gta02 ~ $ mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.odeviced
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply
org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply.GetCapacity
31
r...@om-gta02 ~ $ mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.odeviced
/org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/3
org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply.GetCapacity
32

supplies 0-2 always report -1

So which way is best to check my battery is discharging and below requested
level? Do I have to always also ask for GetPowerStatus and make sure it is not
charging?
Also, is it certain Freerunner battery is always supply nr. 3? Or shall I use
aggregate one?

[1]
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply.html;hb=HEAD#GetCapacity

Cheers,