hi debian users!
 i have a manually deboostrapped debian sid rootfs running on my freerunner.
stuff works fine so far but one remaining issue is that in contrast to last
time i boostrappd my system from scratch i now only get MotionNotify events and
now mouse button events anymore. I found this out using xev. this is, i can use
things like xeyes just fine (the eyes move) but i cannot click anywhere. even
more strange is that using low level utilities like ts_test or ts_calibrate
recognize a press on the touchscreen just fine. i saw there were many updates
to xserver-xorg-input-tslib since the last time i did a build. has anybody else
the same issues or knows how to fix it?
 cheers josch
 PS: sry for bad formatting but i cannot access my real machine right now and
have to use my crappy webmailer..