With block diagram:

BCM4329 Product Brief:
http://pdf.eccn.com/pdfs/Datasheets/Broadcom/BCM4329.pdf
Quote: "...
Supports IEEE 802.11d/e (WMM, QoS, WMM-PS), h, i, j
(upgrades available for k, r, w)
 Operating Frequencies:
2.4 - 2.497 GHz
4.9 - 5.85 GHz [ which means that should also support ch 100-140 ]
..."

-

9th January 2011, Bcm4329 driver source code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=906628
Quote: "...
I tried many ways, last modified module name, unexpectedly successful, it is funny.
I use a new version of the driver code, modify and compiled, try several Dflags, the result is the timeout or hardlock, so I deleted all code. Then, I started from scratch,redownload code from http://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/gitweb/?p...n/broadcom.git, Made a small change, even successful.........
the upgrade seems stable to me!
Thanks, worked great for my kernel as well (2.6.32.9) but still can't enable IPv6. It would just give me an error on wifi. Any ideas?
http://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/gitweb/?p...961c249174f304
Update to FW version 4.218.248.6
GOT IT!! Working IPv6 with good range
..."