Am 18.07.2011 16:39, schrieb Martix:
2011/7/18 Sebastian Reinhardt<s...@lmv-hartmannsdorf.de>:
Am 18.07.2011 10:04, schrieb Radek Polak:
Sebastian Reinhardt wrote:
3. If I switch off all radio, exccept the gsm, the battery is unloaded
during night (8-9h). Is this OK or is the battery broken (due to long
storage time at Handheld Linux)?
You need to suspend the phone. This can be done with POWER button or
better
lock the sceen in QtMoko home screen.

Yes. I have done this. Example: yesterday evening, the phone was fully
charged and I choose "power off gps" power off wifi" and "power off
bluetooth". I locked the screen before going to bed. Today in the morning
(7-8h later) the battery symbol was showing only one bar. Sometimes I got
the alert of an critical battery level, but not today. So I think, anything
is not ok..... :-(
Didn't you enabled GSM deep sleep mode on FR without recamping fix?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GSM_oscillating_between_registered_and_not_registered_aka_1024

Anyway, check if GSM deep sleep is disabled. There should be an option
for this in NeoControl.

Best Regards,

Martix

Ok, I have activated "Depp sleep"- option in Neocontrol and now battery is discharging slower.

The problem with connecting to Vodafone GPRS and also with navit is still there.....:-(

--
Kind regaards

Sebastian Reinhardt