These data are certainly useful but I think that 73 people is a small sample to extrapolate accurate infos about the opinions of the community. Maybe I'm wrong but the poll was not so visible to the community. Firstly I didn't notice it, but perhaps other people like me were busy with their jobs or were out for holydays and they also didn't notice the poll. For the next polls I suggest to extend the period to at least two weeks and to send frequent reminders in the MLs.
Maybe consider to extend this poll for another week and advertise about it.

Regards
Joif