Thanks.

Will you attend with GTA04 project? :-)

Dne 19.3.2012 09:03, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller napsal(a):
I have added a link to the "Events" page:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/Events/

Am 19.03.2012 um 08:49 schrieb Michael Dorrington:

On 14/03/12 10:42, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
Hi Michael,
thanks for this support!

Am 14.03.2012 um 10:11 schrieb Michael Dorrington:

I am doing a talk about the GTA04 at Manchester Free Software, see
details below.  I'd really appreciate suggestions, ideas, tips, etc. on
what to include.
I think you can start with the materials from the FOSDEM presentation:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2012-February/066383.html
Thanks.

Please could I have advice on things to show in the talk that currently
work on the GTA04A4 and any config needed to get them working.  I've
been trying various things out but have run out of time before the talk now.

Regards,
Mike.

--
FSF member #9429