Hi Vladimir,

Am 29.04.2012 um 18:56 schrieb Vladimir Zapolskiy:

> Hi Nikolaus,
>
> On 28.04.2012 12:30, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have applied for a project meeting point (not a stand - that would require
>> a better organized Openmoko community to provide stand staffing for
>> 4 full days).
>>
>> It you plan to come to Berlin, please register through a doodle so we know
>> when the highest number of visitors wants to come:
>>
>>      http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=19465#p19465
>>
> do you plan to hold the meeting in English or German? I've never visited
> LinuxTag before, language uncertainty stops, and I'd appreciate you, if you
> can share your vision about the working language at least of your
> meeting/session.

Well, we just have a meting point, i.e. this is just a wall with a sign
"Meeting Point"
and a sheet of paper with a time table (since we share the meeting point with
other projects).

I.e. it is a completely informal meeting. Just come and discuss. And almost
everybody in Germany speaks English.

If we had some "Openmoko Association" or foundation, it could have taken care
of getting a real booth and having it staffed for the full 4 days...

> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> With best wishes,
> Vladimir