hi,

Le mardi 03 juillet 2012 à 11:36 +0200, francesco.dev...@mailoo.org a écrit :
l 03/07/2012 11:19, robin ha scritto:
> do you use some special software (qt designer, ...) to do the layout edits? > or do you have any hints on how to get started with the theme editing?

A theme is made of xml files and images in svg or png (or the exotic
.pic format). You can simply use a text editor to manipulate the xml

That's exactly what I've done : I used nano to edit the xml file and restart some times the service qtmoko-neo to see changes.

a software such as inkscape to make the images for the icons and other
parts of a theme.

I didn't modified icons, but I've just copied some existants from finxi (the icon directories are in /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes).

Regards,
Adrien