Am Do 18 Okt 2012 11:52:13 CEST schrieb Radek Polak:
On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 03:40:31 PM Sebastian Reinhardt wrote:

QTMoko for PC? Is it possible to use it with an different kernel in this
way for an CarPC, too? This is only a idea, baecause I like to build up
an Linux CarPC and I search for a cool frontend.....8-)

It seems to run just fine on my PC. I can even use bluetooth. My kernel is
standard debian. Btw QtMoko is not very picky about the HW -  it runs on
nearly any linux hardware. E.g it took me 20 minutes to make it running on
N900, this PC port was also matter of hours.

Regards

Radek

Thanks, Sounds good. I will keep it in my mind, because my car project is in early stage :-(.

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt