On 11/07/2012 11:01 PM, Neil Jerram wrote:
Neil Jerram <n...@ossau.homelinux.net> writes:

If you're thinking of a release soon, I have a couple of safe (I
believe) things that you might want to include in that.  First, the
support for Arora to provide the "WebAccess" service, which makes it
work to click on URLs in emails and other places - this is a patch for
the Arora submodule.  Second, a tweak to the Mokofaen theme so that it
has room for displaying >=10 satellites in the title bar.  I've attached
those below.

Hmm, something odd happened there.  Apparently the two attachments were
stripped off, and then appeared in my sent items as two separate patch
emails.  Here's another attempt to attach them...

That's something odd on your end then - on my end, it appeared as a single email with two attached patches. This email also showed up that way, perfectly fine.

-Frode