Dne 22.1.2013 10:18, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller napsal(a):
* no Sirf IV GPS receiver (but internal Antenna with GPS receiver inside UMTS module will be available) *
What about no UMTS version, I does not use phone functionality on my GTA02, I'm looking for devices with really good WiFi, but GPS is essential for my.

I assume that create custom version is not as easy as tell the machine not solder few parts on board (or is not easy to tell the machine not to do so). There is also lot stuff with ordering and so on. Am I correct?