On 04/26/13 17:13, francesco.dev...@mailoo.org wrote:
Hi
I tryed to get this uSD work for days but it doesn't, the file system corrupts every time or it gives me the "kernel panic - not syncing" error and I don't know for what reasons. I surrender... Can someone suggest me a Class 10 uSD (complete model name) that works on the GTA02 without issues?
Thanks

Joif

I'm trying with QtMoko v55 on a SanDisk microSDHC 16GB class 10, but it doesn't boot and gives me these errors:

Hi Joif,

I had a similar problem, that seems to happen with partitions that are bigger then 2 G. So you *could* repartition the disk in to 8 partitions and see if that works for you.

Kind regards,
@