Hello,

Le dimanche 26 mai 2013 à 03:18 +0300, Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος a écrit :
> Trying to compile qtmoko from git sources and having executed:
> ../qtmoko/configure -device neo
> i get many errors as you can see in the paste bin:
>
> http://pastebin.com/9U9WP6a5

Mmmhh, there's a bug in yberbrowser. Have you tried to modify it ?

from
/root/qte/radekp-qtmoko/src/3rdparty/applications/yberbrowser/src/AutoSelectLineEdit.cpp:27:
/root/qte/radekp-qtmoko/src/3rdparty/applications/yberbrowser/src/CookieJar.h:28:
 error: expected class-name before '{' token

If you pastebin this file (CookiJar.h), I'll probably be able to give
you a patch.

> Also some newbie questions:
> trying to compile qtmoko in the PC build (as mentioned in the README) will i
> have a screen like in QVFB ? Or the pc build is sth else that i cant
> undestand
> in the moment?

I've tried it and in fact, your PC will run QtMoko directly on tty1
(ctrl-alt-f1) and you'll be able to use QtMoko exactly as the same than
on your phone. Although I've not found how to quite the application
after being in it...

Regards,
Adrien