Hi Jeff,

I would like to have another GTA02, but please feel free to give it to anyone who need it more than i do.

Kind regards,
Ed

On 10/14/2013 08:23 PM, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:
My GTA02 has been sitting around for too long without attention.

The battery has discharged completely and I can't get it to boot, even
with external power, even from the NOR menu.

I don't have spare batteries or the equipment for the other boot tricks,
and I had stopped using the Freerunner, so I would like to give it away
to anyone who will pay shipping from Germany.

They will get:

GTA02
TuxBrain case
Stylus