On 2014-02-19 16:39, Adrien Dorsaz wrote:
Hi Neil,

It seems that the "mail->partCount()" function give me always '0' and so
it's never been able to display my mail.

Ah, OK, sorry for barking up a wrong tree.

Is there perhaps something odd about GitHub emails? Missing or malformed Content-Type header, strange or misused boundary string, maybe (etc.) ? Something like that might be confusing QtMoko's parser.

Incidentally, does QtMoko have its own implementation of RFC822/MIME parsing? Surely there must be a standard Linux library for doing this, which is probably more field hardened than any QtMoko-specific code - I wonder if that could be dropped in and used instead?

Regards,
     Neil