From: community@mailsbestfriend.com [mailto:community@mailsbestfriend.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Mazur
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:10 AM
To: community@mailsbestfriend.com
Subject: [MBF]SNIFFER

Ive suddenly got a lot of mail even stuff that should be whitelisted cause
by spam filter declude and put in my 'spam' folder. This al started about a
week ago or so and i have not changed any settings. i see mail even coming
from google or my own domain (that should be whitelisted) is getting a 20
SCORE and thus marking it with a higher weight and marking it as spam.
People who have had friends emailing them for years without a problem all of
a sudden are getting caught. I do no know what this SNIFFER filter is or how
to tweak it or if it is needed to still properly catch the spam. If any one
can help that would be great. here is a few examples of headers that have
been caught.

 <http://f51.google.com/> f51.google.com |  <http://googlemail.com/>
googlemail.com

Richard Mazur